Your gateway to fully interactive VR. Capture the benefits of immersive.
Employee and customer training, remote maintenance assistance, project planning, remote collaboration, facility walk-throughs, safety exercises and new product introductions are just some customer use cases.
Cloudberrie converts in seconds your 3D files to game-quality, real-time, interactive virtual reality environments. Cloudberries’ Behavior System makes any object in your VR environment “playable” by your target audience. Our Scenario Creator makes it fast and easy for you to make playable paths to meet your business needs. Point and Click light and material presets, and drag and drop asset libraries gives everything a realistic feeling. All without being an artist or coder.
Cloudberrie delivers unprecedented graphics quality and performance every time. Publish to VR with a single click to share, collaborate or just experience your work in immersive, realistic virtual reality.
- Automatic 3D CAD file conversion to interactive VR environments
- Real-time 3D graphics
- Automatic file optimization
- Click & apply light and material presets
- Moods presets (skybox, directional light, post process)
- Drag & drop active asset libraries
- Drag & drop active avatar (NPC) libraries
- Single-click publish to VR
- Collaboration ready with multiplayer and VOIP for collaboration across locations
- Include information anywhere inside a VR scene (image, text, video)
- User access administration for your shared VR environment
- Easy scene sequence setup
Conversion: IFC, STEP, glTF
Minimum system requirements: OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel i7-9700K
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 or greater
Storage: 5 GB available space
VR Headsets: All devices supported by Steam VR.
- Create interactive VR environments quickly and at low cost without needing specialist teams
- Instant immersive experience of your 3D designs
- Click & share – remote collaboration with colleagues and partners
- Higher recall – better results when training in VR.
- Service can cut travel costs and time-to-resolution by conducting remote assistance
- Instantly create VR twins of your projects for planning, troubleshooting, marketing, sales or other needs
- Easily create simulations to “stress-test” your projects by setting up interactive scenes using our active asset and avatar libraries
- Get your employees familiar with their new facilities or work by creating realistic and informative walkthroughs
- Always optimized so you are comfortable in the virtual environment
- Always high quality graphics to match the real world
Cloudberrie version: Early Access / Invitation Only
License cost: Free
Time period: February 22, 2022 – August 31, 2022.
Cost license from Sept. 1, 2022: from $499 per month for Early Access participants
Note: Projects are only accessible with a Cloudberrie license.