Unity Game Developer (C#)
Virtual Reality is an emerging industry where the rules are not set. This is an opportunity to be innovative, set the new rules, develop amazing features, work on exciting new areas of technology and design; spatial computing, VR, and AR, to name a few.
Cloudberrie is a software company disrupting the Virtual Reality (VR) content industry with innovation and team spirit. Our Headquarters are in Oslo, Norway with presence in 4 locations across Europe, Asia and soon expanding to North America. We were founded in 2018 and all the founders are still active in the company. We run the company with a flat and transparent structure letting all voices be heard. This keeps the start-up feeling even as we move into the scale-up phase. Cloudberrie started very product focused with mostly programmers, game-tech and artist, but we are now hiring across all disciplines. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are hiring for all positions in all locations: Norway, Serbia, Philippines, USA
About the position
Virtual Reality is an emerging industry where the rules are not set. This is an opportunity to be innovative, set the new rules, develop great user-centric features, work on exciting new areas within technology and design; spatial computing, VR, and AR, to name a few.
You, your responsibilities, and tasks:
- Work closely with the graphics teams to develop/implement the world/environment
- Setup in-game objects players can interact with
- Make use of the in-house CMS to create client specific training session data.
- Implement user friendly controls for users in VR
- Contribute to VR system core development
- Discussions with VR system core developers for important features
- Vet client-specific feature requests
- Develop and maintain parts of the system
- Development of front-end systems in various platforms under Unity
- 2+ years’ experience with Unity Game Engine and C#
- Experience with Version control, preferably GIT
- Intermediate knowledge with C#
- Practices SOLID principles
- Experience with iterative Agile development
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- English language proficiency
As a person you are structured, a problem solver, goal and team oriented. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations.
- Experience with VR deployment is an advantage
- Unity editor scripting and tooling is an advantage
At Cloudberrie we want you to enjoy yourself, be well and thrive in an environment where you are heard and valued. We celebrate diversity and believe it makes us a better company.
- Join a team developing one of the world’s most advanced VR software systems where your contribution will be an important part in this work
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving you the opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic, inclusive, challenging, and engaging work environment
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Colleagues across 5 countries with Headquarter in Norway
- Flat organizational structure
If you have any questions regarding this position or are interested in sending your resume, please contact us at: email@example.com