Senior UI Designer
Virtual Reality is an emerging industry where the rules are not set. This is an opportunity to be innovative, set the new rules, develop amazing features, work on exciting new areas of technology and design; spatial computing, VR, and AR, to name a few.
Cloudberrie is a software company disrupting the Virtual Reality (VR) content industry with innovation and team spirit. Our Headquarters are in Oslo, Norway with presence in 4 locations across Europe, Asia and soon expanding to North America. We were founded in 2018 and all the founders are still active in the company. We run the company with a flat and transparent structure letting all voices be heard. This keeps the start-up feeling even as we move into the scale-up phase. Cloudberrie started very product focused with mostly programmers, game-tech and artist, but we are now hiring across all disciplines. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are hiring for all positions in all locations: Norway, Serbia, Philippines, USA
About the position
Virtual Reality is an emerging industry where the rules are not set. This is an opportunity to be innovative, set the new rules, develop great user-centric features, work on exciting new areas within technology and design; spatial computing, VR, and AR, to name a few.
You, your responsibilities, and tasks:
- You are a structured designer with systemic and technical understanding
- Able to deliver scalable and dynamic designs
- Visually fluent and keep up with your fast-changing professional field
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and existing patterns within GUIs
- Comfortable with creating high fidelity prototypes in Figma
- Experienced in owning and developing a design system for desktop
- Curious about how to apply your knowledge of screen UIs to the virtual format
- Comfortable designing responsive solutions
- Detailed and confident in conducting final deliveries to developers
- Independent. You like responsibility and deliver on deadlines
- Open and flexible. You enjoy working with people who are different than yourself and are open to feedback and ideas from others
- Knowledgable and confident in your argumentation. We care about what you can do, not where or how long you went to school
- Excited to work in a scale-up culture, take risks and have fun doing it
We are paving our way through uncharted territory, so testing and exploring is encouraged.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years experience working within a UX/UI team.
- Experience with conducting user tests
- Knowledge of technologies or behavioral patterns from immersive experiences
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS solutions
At Cloudberrie we want you to enjoy yourself, be well and thrive in an environment where you are heard and valued. We celebrate diversity and believe it makes us a better company.
- Join a team developing one of the world’s most advanced VR software systems where your contribution will be an important part in this work
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving you the opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic, inclusive, challenging, and engaging work environment
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Colleagues across 5 countries with Headquarter in Norway
- Flat organizational structure
If you have any questions regarding this position or are interested in sending your resume, please contact us at: email@example.com