Customer Success Manager
Cloudberrie is a software company disrupting the Virtual Reality (VR) content industry with innovation and team spirit. Our Headquarters are in Oslo, Norway with presence in 4 locations across Europe, Asia and North America. We were founded in 2018 and all the founders are still active in the company. We run the company with a flat and transparent structure letting all voices be heard. This keeps the start-up feeling even as we move into the scale-up phase. Cloudberrie started very product focused with mostly programmers, game-tech and artist, but we are now hiring across all disciplines. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, we would very much like to hear from you.
About the position
Our Customer Success Manager has a great understanding of customer service, good understanding of sales and marketing with a solid grasp of technology. As our Customer Success Manager, you will lead our customer activation and engagement preventing churn resulting in Cloudberrie reaching our user growth goals. Working with the global team, you will develop CS strategies and manage, analyze, and optimize the total customer journey. We welcome experimentation and testing of new concepts, channels and technologies.
You will be a key part of the team that takes us from a start-up to a high-impact SaaS company. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Developing and executing a clearly defined customer success strategy in a manner that supports Cloudberrie’s growth goals.
- Create, manage, and execute activities that drive activation based on messaging and content through digital channels.
- Identify needed webinar topics, promote and conduct webinars.
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the company's CS strategy.
- Own all activation, engagement metrics including churn for your customers.
- Learn and understand the activation and engagement methods of competitors and other leading SaaS companies, to weigh and formulate best practices.
- Define, launch, and measure CS experiments to learn what channels, campaigns, and offers work best.
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to ensure CS goals are met.
- Based on user insights work with stakeholders to improve the usability, design, content and user experience of our website and software to achieve optimal KPIs.
- Design and create reports for internal teams to understand where there is success and where we need improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent related field.
- Must have B2B SaaS experience.
- 3-4 years of proven experience in Customer Success roles.
- CRM experience (we use HubSpot).
- Reporting and data analysis experience.
- Marketing analytics, email marketing, page optimization, and copywriting/editing.
- Good one-on-one presentation skills.
- Startup experience is an asset.
Personal traits we value
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent project management and planning skills; ability to work independently.
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-task, deadline-driven environment.
- Experienced in working with a cross functional team.
- Creative thinker, strategic thinker, problem solver.
- Interest in Gaming, Virtual Reality and curiosity about new technologies is an asset.
Culture & Benefits
At Cloudberrie we want you to enjoy yourself, be well and thrive in an environment where you are heard and valued. We celebrate diversity and believe it makes us a better company.
- Join a team developing one of the world’s most advanced VR software systems where your contribution will be an important part in this work.
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving you the opportunity for career growth.
- Dynamic, inclusive, challenging, and engaging work environment.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive salary.
- Four weeks paid vacation (20 workdays).
- Premium Medical Insurance.
- Flexible work from home and office policy.
- Access to an Annual Bonus based on meeting certain milestones.
- Colleagues across 5 countries with Headquarter in Norway.
- We offer the possibility to works parts of the year at other offices.
- Flat and transparent organizational structure.
If you have any questions regarding this position or are interested in sending your resume, please contact us at: email@example.com